Who do I contact for an animal problem?

Animal control falls under the direction of the Operation Commander of the Natchez Police Department. If you need animal control, he can be reached by dialing 911 and dispatched to the area. He may also be contacted on his cell phone at 601-807-1263. Animal control operates Monday through Friday from 7:00 am to 3:00 pm. except on holidays.

Your Natchez Animal Control officer is: RANDY MYERS

Show All Answers

1. How much does it cost to request a police report?
2. If I file a police report will an arrest be made?
3. How do I get a copy of my accident report?
4. What is the difference between a report, an affidavit, and a bench warrant?
5. How do I get a corrected accident report?
6. How do I file a complaint on an officer?
7. Is the police officer required to show me the radar speed if I ask to see it?
8. Is my name going to be in the paper if I get arrested?
9. Who do I contact for more information on the citizen's academy?
10. Who do I contact for an animal problem?